If you are interested in pursuing a challenging career opportunity and working with a culture-oriented team please submit your resume for consideration. Candidates must be legally allowed to work in Canada and have a valid driver's license.
QR Code Link to This Post
We look forward to hearing from you!
Number of openings: 1
Primary work location: FORT ST JOHN, BC
Work Location: Fort St John, BC
Pay Rate: $31.56/hour
Anticipated duration of the contract: 12 months
Possibility of extension: TBC
Must have skills:
1. Desktop support experience
2. Windows 7 and Windows 10 troubleshooting experience
3. Customer service skills
Nice to have skills:
1. Hardware troubleshooting experience
2. iPhone support/mobile device management experience
• Logging and monitoring of customer questions, issues, and problems through resolution/completion.
• Creation and maintenance of customer service request documentation through resolution
• Provision of customer updates and status reports with regards to open customer issues as appropriate
• Ensure problem resolution via the maintenance of appropriate action plan and/or project plan
• Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
• Ability to make critical business decisions daily with minimal supervision.
• Serve as the primary escalation point for all problems/issues along with all members of the Support team.