QR Code Link to This Post
Please note this is NOT a sales job
As a Knocker, in a team of 2-4, you go door-2-door conducting surveys, sharing key messages, and collect information for our clients.
You come first! Work when you want and pick your own shifts.
As Knockers you are an important part of our company’s success. We are building a dynamic team in Grand Prairie, Alberta to help our clients connect with their communities, share their message, and distribute literature door-to-door in neighbourhoods and businesses. We believe in a fun and positive environment. We work with you to grow to be able to deliver on our clients’ goals. On the road you work in a team of 2-4, going door-to-door sharing our clients' story.
Knocks is a community relations company that conducts door-to-door surveys. We have a simple mission- we elevate the world’s stories through the passion of our family of Knockers. We tell stories face-to-face.
You pick your own days and hours! Most shifts occur on weekday afternoons and evenings, and all day Saturday/Sunday.
- Flexible schedules.
- $19/hr base pay.
- Potential Fast-Track to Team Leader with $22/hr base pay.
- Transportation costs reimbursed.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development, career progression, networking, and leadership opportunities.
- Paid Training – Online, classroom, & on the job coaching.
- Access to KPoints - Our points-based incentives program.
Immediately part of our family - monthly group workouts, yoga, hikes, and socials.
This is a contract position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented – record information accurately.
- Work well in a team and changing conditions.
- Open to working with a diverse type of clients and goals.
- Multilingual an asset but not necessary.
- Access to a smartphone.