compensation: will be discussed at the time of interview employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Haley Dodge SC is growing!! - We are Hiring Now!!
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person!
This is a full time position that requires someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service in each and every situation.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Fixed Operations Manager is a key partner who will contribute to the continued success of all departments within the dealership. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency, gross profit and productivity of the Parts and Service Department as well as ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. This position requires an individual with previous leadership experience as they will be managing various positions such Service and Parts Advisors, Technicians and Apprentices. This position requires a person with excellent customer service skills, sales experience and organizational skills.
• Experience delivering the highest level of customer service in a fast paced environment
• Proven leadership skills and ability to successfully mentor team members
• Strong technical knowledge and extensive practical experience in vehicle servicing and repairs are required
• Exceptional communication skills (in person, on the phone, email, and written)
• High attention to detail, proven time management, and organizational skills
• Preference will be given to candidates with previous Service Manager or Assistant Manager experience in a Chrysler Dealership.
• Manage expenses of the Parts and Service department.
• Deal with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
• Monitors quality control processes to insure “Fixed Right the First Time” .
• Ensures that safety policies are in place.
• Understands the manufacturer’s warranty conditions and policies and ensures that they are observed.
• Administers warranty claims to ensure compliance with warranty policies. (Both FCA and Aftermarket)
• Works closely with the department managers reporting to him/her to find ways to increase profitability of the entire dealership.
• Takes part in manager meetings.
• Hires, trains and motivates department staff reporting to him/her and ensures that they perform efficiently.
• Holds meetings of the departments he/she manages, at regular intervals.
• Makes customer satisfaction a priority.
• Handles customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
What we have to offer!!
--We offer above average wages -- benefits after 3 months – pension plan and RRSP -- an amazing balance of work and life-a beautiful part of B.C to live in and raise a family-New facility to be built....and much much more to come....
If you think you are the person that we need email your resume and a cover letter with the headline
"Your company needs me because" and tell me why I need to hire you.
Thank you to everyone who applies, I look forward to chatting with you all in the near future.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers